New Jersey Grand Lodge
Knights of Pythias
Contest entries have closed. The winning slogan will be announced after March 1, 2018
Write a “pithy”, catchy slogan in 10 words/50 characters or less that best characterizes the spirit and activities of New Jersey Knights of Pythias. Here are a few examples:
· “Pythians Helping People Do Better”
· “Serving New Jersey for Over 150 Years”
· “Helping People, Changing Lives”
1. Entry must be submitted by a member in good standing of a New Jersey Pythian Lodge.
Judges and current elected members of the Grand Council, Domain of New Jersey are not
2. Deadline for Entries: Midnight, December 31, 2017.
3. Winner will be announced prior to March 1, 2018.
4. An Entry may consist of up to 3 slogans. One entry per member.
5. Ruling of the judging panel will be final.
6. Entries may be submitted by email OR the form below. Do NOT use both.
Submitting the entry by email
– Click on the words below labeled “New Jersey Pythians Slogan” to download the PDF to your computer
– Fill in the entry form
– Attach the Entry Form to an email.
– The Email Subject MUST contain the words “NJP Slogan Contest.”
– Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitting the entry by the form below
The winning slogan will be posted in the heading of the GL website.
The winner gets their lodge dues paid for 1 year to home lodge by GL up to $65.00 OR a donation of $65 to a lodge charity in his name.